The Jumbo hike & camp originally scheduled for July 27-28 is being postponed until further notice.

Due to recent heavy rains, the roads leading into Jumbo are washed out on both sides. It is very unlikely that they will be passable by July 27-28, so we are cancelling the scheduled camp and hike for now. We are hoping to re-schedule for sometime in late September, if it is looking like the roads are in better shape by then. We will miss the wildflowers in July, but in late September we would get to experience the larches! 

If you are interested in signing up for the Jumbo hike & camp, please email